Part of the virtual summit to examine virtual child welfare hearings
In this webinar, you'll learn science-based tips for effective virtual communication, hear from panels of court users and court professionals describing the experience in virtual hearings and become aware of practices that support trauma-informed virtual hearings.
- Learn science-based tips for effective virtual communication.
- Hear from panels of court users and court professionals describing the experience in virtual hearings.
- Become aware of practices that support trauma-informed virtual hearings.
- 2:00 PM ET: Welcome from Corey Steele, state court administrator, Nebraska
- 2:10 PM: Using behavioral science to improve virtual court hearings with Anthony Barrows, Kevin Moore and Miranda Allegar from ideas42
- 3:00 PM: Panel discussion with parents and young adults
- 3:30 PM: Representing Child Welfare Clients in Virtual Hearings, moderated by Chris Wu, NCSC with Mayssa Attia (MI), Andrea Gunderson (NM), and Leslie Jones (NM)
- 4:00 PM: Important considerations for language access in Virtual Child Welfare hearings with Aimee Benavides
- 5:00 PM: Children as witnesses in remote hearings with Diane Robinson, NCSC