Why support NCSC?
The National Center for State Courts is an independent, nonprofit 501c(3) organization committed to improving the rule of law through leadership and service to our nation’s state courts. Since 1971, NCSC has remained committed to equipping courts with necessary research and resources to solve problems and increase public confidence in the justice system.
NCSC funding comes from many sources, including government contracts and grants and voluntary dues from more than 90% of the states. Unrestricted support allows the Center to remain responsive and agile to the evolving needs of state courts in their pursuit of fair and efficient court administration.
Ways to Support NCSC
- Friends of the Court: A one-time or monthly giving opportunity for individuals or organizations interested in supporting NCSC.
- Lawyers Committee: Leaders of preeminent law firms can partner with NCSC, chief justices and court leaders in conversations and activities designed to improve the state courts with membership beginning at $3,000 annually.
- General Counsel Committee: Join NCSC and general counsels of the nation’s top corporations for dialogue on judicial reform issues with membership starting at $10,000 annually.
- Legacy Circle Paver Program: Leave your mark in state court history with a custom engraved paver in NCSC’s Legacy Circle.
- Planned Giving – Presidents Legacy Society: A future investment in the courts through a planned gift that honors the Center’s current and former presidents.
- Joan Cochet Scholarship Fund: Named for the late NCSC Library Resource Manager Joan Cochet, this restricted fund is dedicated to Joan’s love of learning and will assist court professionals pursuing ICM Fellows certification.
- Warren E. Burger Society
- Annual Report & 990