Submit an application
Complete our online application by January 21, 2022, to be in considered for NCSC's Eviction Diversion Initiative.
About the Eviction Diversion Initiative Program
NCSC’s Eviction Diversion Initiative (EDI) grant program offers an opportunity for courts to learn from and improve upon pandemic-era best practices and to create permanent changes to their high-volume, high-impact eviction dockets. Participating jurisdictions will receive funding to hire dedicated court staff and technical assistance and support to transform their eviction courts into problem-solving courts that emphasize holistic, sustainable, and community-driven resolutions to housing problems.
Advisory Council Members
- Chief Judge Anna Blackburne-Rigsby, Court of Appeals, Washington DC
- Chief Justice Nathan Hecht, Supreme Court of Texas
- Stephanie Hess, Administrative Director, Supreme Court of Ohio
- Rodney Maile, Administrative Director of the Courts, Hawaii State Judiciary
- Chief Justice Bridget McCormack, Supreme Court of Michigan
- Dawn Marie Rubio, State Court Administrator, Washington State Courts
- Chief Justice Loretta Rush, Supreme Court of Indiana
- Katherine Stocks, Director and State Court Administrator, Supreme Court of Nevada